jueves, 16 de marzo de 2017

DESCRIPTION OF A PERSON

In this post I will describe my father.

My father is named Valentí and he turned 50 in September 2016. He works on the construction sector selling materials, but recently he is also working as a farmer which is what he really likes, because he is a very calm person and he enjoys working in the fields.
Physically, he is no very tall, he has black short hair and blue eyes.

Also, he is a very smart person but he wasn't very good with studies when he was young, so that's why he decided to give up and start working on what he liked, with construction machines and trucks.
He is very good at repairing things so every time a familiar has a problem with their car they come home and he solves it. He has learned how cars work all alone by repairing them and seeing how they are built. Recently he has also built a machine from zero, with my cousin's help, for his tractor to facilitate the work. He is a very hard-working person.

He is a very king and humble person. He always helps everyone he can for nothing in return. Every time I have a problem and I am blocked I ask him for advice and he tries to help me trying to find a solution.

He has a sense of humor and he is always laughing and trying to make people laugh. In his free time he likes to spend it with family or just working on something at home, but he doesn't like doing nothing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario