domingo, 12 de junio de 2016

BYE BYE ESO

This is the last post I will write on this blog because I have already finished 4th ESO.

These four years have been amazing because I made new amazing friends and I learned a lot of things. Also we had so many new adventures, I will never forget all the laughs we had, all the students and teachers I met and also the Italy trip which was unforgettable.

I can also remember the first day I went to the high school. I was very nervous because I was expecting people to be unfriendly and classes being super difficul because it was what some people told me. But then I arrived and I met new frendly people and it wasn't that hard.

I am expecting to stay here next year in bachellor but I am a bit sad because it is never gonna be the same because some are leaving and some are arriving.

So I can say that even if there were bad and stressing moments, it has been an amazing expirence.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario