jueves, 2 de junio de 2016

LIFE EXPERIENCES



1.- I have already been to England.

In 2014 I went to England and I stayed in Plymouth for two weeks. It was amazing because it was the first time that I travelled without my parents that far and insted I went there with some friends and others that I met there. Plymouth was a lovely and also the people of the house where I stayed.





2.- I have already gone to my favourite singer's concert.

Last year I went to Cody Simpson's concert with Anisa and it was amazing because he is not very famous in Spain so the place was very little and we were like 3 meters away from the stage. The best part was when he sang without the microphone and everyone in the place was silent.





3.- I have already jumped a cliff.

Last summer I went on vacations with my cousin to his oncle's house in Galicia. One day the Galician's cousin took us to a river and we swam there for a while. Also there was a big rock next to a profund zone so we jumped from there. At first it was scary but then we couldn't stop doing it because it was so fun.



4.- I've never flown in a hot air ballon.

One of the things I want to do in a future is to fly in a hot air ballon and watch the sunrise from the sky.




5.-I haven't studied in a Univeristy yet.

One of my goals in life is to finish high school and go to the University. Since I was young I 've always wanted to study clinical veterinary medicine but it's really difficult to have enough mark. The only thing I know is that I am gonna work as hard as I can to study one thing I really enjoy doing.



6.- I haven't been to USA yet.

One day I want to travel to USA because I think that it's a beautiful place. I want to drive the route 66 and also I want to visit so many other places like Washington, New York, Florida...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario