jueves, 2 de junio de 2016

ITALY

This is my favourite picture of Italy. I really like this one because it was taken on the top of the Florence's Duomo and it was one of the most beautiful monuments we saw during the trip because of the views. Also this day was my favourite day, because we had free time to visit Florence by ourselves so we walked a lot and we has so much fun. This day was also very tiring because we had to wait two hours in a line to get to the Duomo but it was also fun because we were playing cards and talking. Also then we had to climb 463 steps to get to the top, but it was worth it. 

At the background of the photo you can see the red roofs of the Florence's houses. I also love this picture beacause I am with my friends and because it reminds me of the good times we had during this amazing trip to Italy. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario