martes, 6 de octubre de 2015

MY BIGGEST DREAM

I have so many dreams like travel all around the world, learn to surf, live in New York for a while... But my biggest dreams is to become a vet since I was little. I can't imagine my future unrelated to animals.
There are a couple of reasons why being a vet is something that I really want to do: my love for animals, my interest in medicine, and my love for helping because I think that veterinarians help not only animals, they also help humans.


To realize that dream I will have to study a lot and for a long time. I will have to work hard and go to the university, and also get money to pay it. But studying will be ok if I like it and about going to the university, I will have to end high school first, and earn money to pay it.


Becoming a vet will be hard sometimes. I will have to be ambitious, motivated, and quick learner. But I can do it even if it's difficult because it's my dream and I really want to.

I have the feeling that I would be one of the people in this world who loves their job.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario