miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

MY INTELLIGENCE

Acording to the test we took of Multiple Intelligences I am very good at logical and musical. I agree because my strong point are maths and I really enjoy playing or listening to music. It said that I am good at naturalistic too, which I totally agree because I love the outdoors and the animals. About the results of intrapersonal it's true because I am pretty independent and I find it easy to learn and think by my own. I agree with the results of kinaesthetic but about the visual/artistics intelligence I think it's a bit too much because drawing or paiting are not my favourite hobbies but actually I am very observant and I have a good sense of direction. Acording to the test my weak points are intrapersonal which I quite agree and linguistic intelligence which I don't agree because I really enjoy reading and I love lenguages but the thing is that I don't like talking in front of so many people.

This is the grafic of my results: 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario