miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

THE ANIMAL IN ME

  • In the English class we took a test to know what animal is inside us. When I answered all the questions it said: 

  • You are a Beaver!

  • The beavers are the workaholics of the animal world. No animal personality places more emphasis, nor derives more self-esteem than beavers do from thair carrer. I agree that I am self-esteem to what I do and I am a hard-working person but maybe being a workaholics doesn't define me very well. The test also said that I am reliable, ethical and judgemental. I agree with reliable because I am a very dependable person and responsable. I agree with ethical too, because I think I am honest and loyal. I don't agree with judgemental because before judging a person I prefer to know more about them than just how do they look like.  

  • The test has guessed that my careers would be: 

  • Engineer, naval officer, manager or a judge. I like the idea of being a engineer but I don't think I am gonna study to become a judge, manager or naval officer.

  • And it also guessed that my hobbies would be:

  • Gardening, woodworking, collecting or sewing. But I don't like anyone of these.


  • No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario