lunes, 19 de octubre de 2015

MY HEROES

My heroes are my parents.

My father is Valentí and he is 49 years old. When he was little he wanted to be an engineer and he was very smart but he couldn't study university because at those times my family had no money to pay it so he worked as a farmer and with my grandfather's business of constructions. He is very hard-working, clever and a very happy person.

My mother is Silvia and she is 46 years old. She is from Fortià and she works as a secretary. She loves children and when I was little she always took care of me and helped me with my homework. She loves cooking for us and at her free time she does cross stitch. She is a very responsable person but she is also very funny.

They are my heroes because they are the ones i look up to and I want to learn from. I love them and when I grew up I want to be as smart, happy, and lovely as them.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario